All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionEnchantment n: 1) To charm, delight, enrapture How do companies such as Apple create such enchanting products? And how do some people always seem to enchant others? According to bestselling business guru Guy Kawasaki, anyone can learn the art of enchantment. It transforms situations and relationships, turns cynics into believers and changes hearts and minds. The book explains all the tactics you need to enchant. Kawasaki's lessons are drawn from his tenure at Apple, as well as his decades of experience as an entrepreneur. Few people in the world are more qualified to teach you how to enchant.
- Author BiographyGuy Kawasaki is a venture capitalist, serial entrepreneur and the author of nine books, including the bestseller The Art of the Start and Reality Check. Previously he was an Apple Fellow at Apple Computer, Inc and worked on the launch of the original Macintosh in the mid 1980s.
- Author(s)Guy Kawasaki
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Weight225 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.