All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis fifth volume of the SCALE series is an indispensable tool for every architect and planner. It shows the conditions under which certain constructions can be employed and why; what criteria can influence the choice of a system. The book also offers a look at future developments. How will the facade evolve as an interface for information? What do viable concepts for environmentally active, energy-efficient building shells look like?
- Author BiographyProf. Alexander Reichel, Reichel Architekten BDA, Kassel; Prof. Kerstin Schultz, liquid architekten, Reichelsheim
- Author(s)Eva Maria Herrmann,Jorg Sturm,Martin Krammer,Susanne Wartzeck
- PublisherBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- Series TitleScale
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note258 colour illustrations, 281 black & white line drawings, 258 farb. Abb., 281 schw.-w. Zeichn., Num. figs.
- Weight752 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byAlexander Reichel,Kerstin Schultz
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.