All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionRecognizing that many undergraduate courses on global environmental ills, though well intentioned, erode students' sense of the possible, this collection of essays (all by teacher-scholars in the field) draws students and teachers of global environmental politics into classroom conversation about the overwhelming nature of global environmental threats, the tenuous and sometimes counterproductive links between kwledge and power, and ways of acting powerfully in the world in service of 'sustainability.'
- Author BiographyMichael Maniates is associate professor of political science and environmental science at Allegheny College.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/12/2002
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight485 g
- Width154 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMichael Maniates
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.