All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking work showcases a new approach for reaching new religious movements, cults, and sects. Countless new religious movements (NRMs) have sprung up across the United States and around the world in the last century. The many scholars and pastors contributing to this book have found that the best way to approach these groups is t to point out Biblical heresies and doctrinal aberrations, but instead to view NRMs as mission fields, much like we view foreign people groups. The authors of this volume demonstrate that the gospel needs to be contextualized for NRMs and that evangelists will want to be incarnational in their approaches. Using historical accounts and biblical basis, these top missiologists present their methodology and practical advice for reaching out to groups such as the Latter-day Saints, New Age, New Spirituality, Wicca, Mother Goddess, and Satanism.</p><ul><li>Cutting-edge scholarship</li><li>Showcases some of the finest evangelical missiologists</li><li>Provides methods that are both biblical and practical</li><li>A pioneering work which argues for a more successful method of reaching followers of new religious movements </li></ul>
- Author(s)Irving Hexham,John Morehead,Stephen Rost
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byIrving Hexham,John Morehead,Stephen Rost
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.