All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of a bestselling evangelical survey of the Old Testament (over 180,000 copies sold) has been thoroughly updated and features a beautiful new interior design. It is lavishly illustrated with four-color images, maps, and charts and retains the pedagogical features that have made the book so popular: - chapter outlines, objectives, and summaries- study questions- sidebars featuring primary source material, ethical and theological issues, and contemporary applications- lists of key terms, people, and places- further reading recommendations- endtes and indexes The book is supplemented by web-based resources through Baker Academic's Textbook eSources, offering course help for professors and study aids for students.
- Author Biography<b>Bill T. Arnold</b> (PhD, Hebrew Union College) is Paul S. Amos Professor of Old Testament Interpretation at Asbury Theological Seminary in <b>Wilmore, Kentucky</b>. He is the author or editor of more than a dozen books. <b>Bryan E. Beyer</b> (PhD, Hebrew Union College) is dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Columbia International University in <b>Columbia, South Carolina</b>, where he has taught for more than twenty-five years.
- Author(s)Bryan E Beyer,Professor Bill T Arnold
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleEncountering Biblical Studies
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1542 g
- Width178 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byWalter Elwell
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.