All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.47
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.29
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.98
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionEncounters Audio CD-ROM accompanies the lessons in the bestselling textbooks Encounters I and II: A Cognitive Approach to Advanced Chinese. Chapters include sections on vocabulary; texts, stories, and dialogues; grammar; listening comprehension; and songs. The MP3 format makes this a convenient tool for individualized study alongside the texts.
- Author BiographyJennifer Li-chia Liu is Professor of East Asian Languages and Cultures and Director of the Chinese Language Flagship Program at Indiana University, Bloomington.
- Author(s)Jennifer Li-chia Liu
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- Series TitleChinese in Context Language Learning Series
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight69 g
- Width144 mm
- Height123 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsMP3 format
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.