Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides advice to African American boys and men on how to survive encounters with police. This book provides ideas on how to think about interaction with police to lower the chances of escalation. The book also provides information on legal and administrative rights citizens have to redress police misconduct so hostilities occur at the time of encounter. The book provides practical step-by-step guidelines on how to respond to police when pulled over for traffic stops and when stopped for questioning outside of traffic encounters. Eric Broyles is an attorney and Adrian Jackson is a police officer.
- Author BiographyEric Broyles is a Washington, DC based attorney and entrepreneur. Eric Broyles was an Associate at the Washington, DC office of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP. He was also a corporate lawyer for AOL, Inc. and AOL Time Warner, Inc. Eric Broyles served as a judicial law clerk on the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit for the Honorable Joseph W. Hatchett, Chief Judge. He is passionate about sharing his wisdom and insights with youth and particularly those who like himself during his youth may believe that the odds are against them. Eric is a graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law where he served as Business Editor of the Virginia Journal of Law & Politics and is a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Cincinnati where he double majored in Marketing and Management. Eric has been invited to speak at many schools, prisons, churches, universities, and trade associations across the US. Adrian Jackson is a 25 year veteran police officer from an Ohio police department. He is active in his local community and church.
- Author(s)Adrian O Jackson,Eric C Broyles Esq
- PublisherEric C. Broyles
- Date of Publication17/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEric C. Broyles
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.