All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionWe all experience times in our lives when we have the opportunity to be discouraged, depressed, distressed. You will be encouraged as you ackwledge truths from God's Word.
- Author BiographyCarlene Pierce is an experienced educator and entrepreneur based in the Raleigh-Durham metropolitan area. Ms.Pierce has been active in the religious community and has served in numerous leadership roles throughout the year. She holds a diploma from the National Outreach Bible Institute and is currently a Bible Study facilitator in Garner, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Carlene Pierce
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.