All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionChristopher Kennedy's poetry is funny, deadpan, self-effacing, and revelatory in the way of a man with thing to lose. Mixing sonnets and prose poems, Kennedy lampoons the absurdities of contemporary American life using ironic fables and surreal parables. Kennedy's poems also reflect his obsession with the idea of transformation-from the ordinary to the extraordinary, from life to death. Christopher Kennedy is director of the Syracuse University MFA Program in Creative Writing. He has received writing awards from the New York Foundation for the Arts and the Saltonstall Foundation. This is his third full-length poetry collection.
- Author BiographyChristopher Kennedy is Director of the Syracuse University M.F.A. Program in Creative Writing. He has published two books of prose poems, Nietzsche's Horse, and, Trouble with the Machine, and one chapbook of prose poems, Greatest Hits. His poems have appeared in Ploughshares, The Threepenny Review, Double Room, and Del Sol Review among many others.
- Author(s)Christopher Kennedy
- PublisherBOA Editions, Limited
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleAmerican Poets Continuum
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBOA Editions, Limited
- Weight128 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.