Encouraging Positive Behaviour in the Early Years: A Practical Guide by Collette Drifte (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.49Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes CD-Rom 'The book successfully bridges the gap between theory and practice, presenting essential background information and kwledge in an easy to understand way' - Early Years Update 'The whole book would be useful as a refresher course to enable practitioners who do t come across significant behaviour problems on a regular basis in the course of their work. It is a well resourced book that will also assist newly qualified practitioners/Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators to undertake and understand the importance of IEP/Behaviour plans and issues' - Early Years Online 'As Early Years settings w include more children with difficult behaviour, this publication is to be welcomed. It will be invaluable in supporting professionals to manage all young children who display difficult behaivour and in particular, those with special educational needs. The author provides some really useful suggestions, practical strategies and case studies on encouraging positive behaviour in a clear, easy to follow format. The resources on the accompanying CD-Rom will be useful in supporting settings to develop policies and practice and in the training and development of staff' - Jan Morrison, Independent Consultant and Trainer This exciting new edition of a much-loved book offers the reader the following new elements: - a CD-Rom with lots of downloadable resources including self-audits for settings, letters to parents, Individual Education Plans (IEPs), Play Plans, quizzes and crosswords - coverage of new legislation and initiatives, such as the Early Years Foundation Stage and Every Child Matters - new case studies - guidance on how to plan, write and review Play Plans, with examples provided Covering the 3 to 8 age range, this book is full of practical strategies, good advice and clear and helpful suggestions. It will help you encourage good behaviour from every child in your setting, and is particularly strong on suggesting ways to support children with special educational needs. Collette Drifte is a Freelance Writer and Educational Consultant based in Northumberland; she worked previously as a teacher and Deputy Head for many years.
- Author BiographyCollette Drifte is a Freelance Writer and Educational Consultant, based in Northumberland, having worked previously as a teacher and Deputy Head for many years.
- Author(s)Collette Drifte
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.