CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of architecture requires t only an understanding of the history of buildings, but also kwledge of the correct termilogy that is used to describe them. The Encyclopaedia of Architectural Terms provides a comprehensive, practical guide to the termilogy used in the various aspects of architecture and building. It contains over 3500 terms offering definitions of styles, the components of buildings, materials, the various parts of orders and architectural details.
- Author BiographyJames Stevens Curl is Professor of Architectural History at De Montfort University, Leicester. He is the author of many highly acclaimed books including The English Heritage Book of Victorian Churches , Egyptomania , A Celebration of Death , Classical Architecture , and The Art and Architecture of Freemasonry , which won the 1991 Sir Banister Fletcher Prize.
- Author(s)James Stevens Curl,John J. Sambrook
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/1997
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDonhead Publishing
- Content Note25 black & white halftones, 25 black & white line drawings
- Weight907 g
- Width176 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.