Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to make learning medicine and its various subspecialties easier for the overburdened medical student and junior doctor. It attempts to be unique by organizing its mnemonics in an alphabetical fashion, and in covering a wider scope of specialities.
- Author BiographyDr Fahed Al-Daour is GP, having graduated from St. Bartholomew's and the Royal London Medical School in 2005, following completion of a neuroscience degree in 2004. He has also completed a diploma in obstetrics and gynaecology (DRCOG) in 2008 and has been a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) since 2011.
- Author(s)Dr Fahed Al-Daour
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.