All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom The Case of the Stolen Diamonds to The Case of the Stolen Money, here are fifteen of Encyclopedia Brown's best mysteries, carefully selected from the entire series. Included is a never-before-published article written by Don Sobol about his reasons behind writing the Encyclopedia Brown series.
- Author BiographyDonald J. Sobol was the author of the highly acclaimed Encyclopedia Brown series and many other books. His awards include a special Edgar Award from the Mystery Writers of America for his contribution to mystery writing in the United States, and the Pacific Northwest Library Association Young Readers' Choice Award for Encyclopedia Brown Keeps the Peace.
- Author(s)Donald J Sobol
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.95Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.