All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition contains updated resources, research institution information and a listing of treatment and care facilities in the United States. Additions to the encyclopedia section include advances in Alzheimer's disease research, genetics, diagstic procedures, treatment, alternative medicine, brain plasticity, risk factors, clinical trial information, nursing home safety, and preventive measures. In addition the book describes medical treatments used in other countries and the results of collaborative efforts such as the recent global imaging test initiatives and the Prevent Alzheimer's Disease by 2020 Project.
- Author Biography<b>Elaine A. Moore</b> has worked in hospital laboratories for more than 30 years, primarily in immunohematology and toxicology. She is a freelance medical writer and laboratory consultant. For more information, visit her website at www.elaine-moore.com. She lives in Sedalia, Colorado. <b>Lisa Moore</b> lives in Atlanta, Georgia where she works for the federal government.
- Author(s)Elaine A. Moore
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight786 g
- Width7 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.