All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Encyclopedia of Creativity, Invention, Invation, and Entrepreneurship (CI2E) is a three-volume electronic and print reference that uniquely covers the broad spectrum of topics relating to the process of creativity and invation, from a wide variety of perspectives (e.g., ecomics, management, psychology, anthropology, policy, techlogy, education, the arts) and modes (individual, organization, industry, nation, region). The resource is comprised of some 300 topical entries, definitions of key terms and concepts, and review essays, from a global array of more than 250 researchers, business executives, policymakers, and artists, illuminating the many facets of creativity and invation, and highlighting their relationships to such universal concepts as kwledge management, ecomic opportunity, and sustainability. Entries feature description of key concepts and definition of terms, full-color illustrations, case examples, future directions for research and application, synyms and cross-references, and bibliographic references.
- Author BiographyDr. Elias G. Carayannis is Full Professor of Science, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, as well as co-Founder and co-Director of the Global and Entrepreneurial Finance Research Institute (GEFRI) and Director of Research on Science, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, European Union Research Center, (EURC) at the School of Business of the George Washington University in Washington, DC. Dr. Carayannis' teaching and research activities focus on the areas of strategic Government-University-Industry R&D partnerships, technology road-mapping, technology transfer and commercialization, international science and technology policy, technological entrepreneurship and regional economic development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note184 black & white illustrations, 192 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight4140 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine124 mm
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.