All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionFairies have been revered and feared, sometimes simultaneously, throughout recorded history. This encyclopedia of concise entries, from the A-senee-ki-waku of rtheastern North America to the Zips of Central America and Mexico, includes more than 2,500 individual beings and species of fairy and nature spirits from a wide range of mythologies and religions from all over the globe.
- Author Biography<b>Theresa Bane</b>, a professional vampirologist, has appeared on the Discovery Channel's Twisted Histories: Vampires and William Shatner's Weird or What for her expertise on the undead and is the author of other books on unusual phenomena. She lives in Staunton, Virginia.
- Author(s)Theresa Bane
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.