All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe second supplement to the comprehensive series Encyclopedia of Fluid Mechanics covers advances in multiphase flow.
- Author BiographyNicholas P. Cheremisinoff, Ph.D. (Ch.E.) is Director of Clean Technologies and Pollution Prevention Projects at PERI (Princeton Energy Resources International, LLC, Rockville, MD). He has led hundreds of pollution prevention audits and demonstrations; training programs on modern process design practices and plant safety; environmental management and product quality programs; and site assessments and remediation plans for both public and private sector clients throughout the world. He frequently serves as expert witness on personal injury and third-party property damage litigations arising from environmental catastrophes. Dr. Cheremisinoff has contributed extensively to the literature of environmental and chemical engineering as author, co-author, or editor of 150 technical reference books, including Butterworth-Heinemann's Handbook of Chemical Processing Equipment, and Green Profits. He holds advanced degrees in chemical engineering from Clarkson College of Technology.
- Author(s)Nicholas P. Cheremisinoff
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/09/1993
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGulf Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1082 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.