All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionEvery culture has in its folklore and mythology beings of immense size and strength, as well as other preternatural and monstrous humaids who walk among us, serving the divine or fulfilling their own agendas. This book catalogs the lore and legends of more than 1,000 different humaid species and individual beings, including the Titans, valkyries, jotuns, yokai, biblical giants, ogres, trolls and many more.
- Author BiographyTheresa Bane, a professional vampirologist, has appeared on the Discovery Channel's Twisted Histories: Vampires and William Shatner's Weird or What for her expertise on the undead and is the author of other books on unusual phenomena. She lives in Staunton, Virginia, USA.
- Author(s)Theresa Bane
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/1991
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.