Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionProviding clear, comprehensible information for general readers, this three-volume, A-Z encyclopedia covers the major theories and findings associated with our understanding of human memory and some of the crippling disorders associated with memory malfunction.
- Author BiographyAnnette Kujawski Taylor, PhD, is professor of psychological sciences at the University of San Diego, CA.
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight3175 g
- Width254 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine94 mm
- Edited byAnnette Kujawski Taylor
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.