All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe heavens and hells as well as kingdoms far, far away are places we often hear descriptions and tales of but can never see or visit. This encyclopedia of concise entries, from al A'raf the limbo of Islam to Zulal, one of the many streams which run through Paradise, includes over 800 different locations from a wide range of folklores, mythologies, and religions from all across the globe.
- Author Biography<strong>Theresa Bane</strong>, a professional vampirologist, has appeared on the Discovery Channel's Twisted Histories: Vampires and E!'s 10 Sexiest Vampires and is the author of other books on unusual phenomena. She lives in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Theresa Bane
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.