All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third of a series of 6 booklets amalgamating information to enable the reader to enhance their spiritual gifts. This book dips its toe into telling the reader all about the Layers of the Auric Field, telling about how this changes due to mood and energy levels. The reader can also explore information about the Akashic Records, and the unfathomable amount of kwledge these hold. Healing is a wonderful gift; finding out how this comes under the umbrella of Mental Mediumship and what Mental Mediumship is all about. Read, learn; this book begins that research!!
- Author BiographyI have been a Medium for over 30 years serving Spiritualist Churches throughout the UK. I teach Spiritual Development and have devised the syllabus for this course. I felt it time to enthuse more people with the knowledge I have gathered throughout my many years of service hence publishing the booklets. My aim is to promote the idea that we all have the ability to use our sixth sense or psychic awareness. In my mind there is no doubt that life continues and we can receive the help of those who have gone to the Spirit World. From a young age I could see Spirit but, as I grew older I became afraid so tried to ignore what was happening. My Uncle who told me I would begin as he left off had worked for many years as a Medium and as I got more involved within the Spiritualist movement and began serving churches he sadly had a stroke and was unable to carry on. But, his words came true and I have continued to serve with light and love since. The enthusiasm of working with Spirit has always been with me, I now want to pass that on to the reader so they can experience the utter joy of their gift.
- Author(s)Pam Brittan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.