All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Marcus argues that as many as seventy five per cent of back pain cases can be resolved by focusing on the muscles - which are, by weight, the body's largest organ. At the core of the book is a program of 21 simple exercises-all with accompanying illustrations to make doing them at home easy - that have their roots in the research of Hans Kraus, one of JFK's back doctors and the man credited with creating modern sports medicine, who also served as Dr. Marcus' mentor. With this book, Dr. Marcus will be able to change the lives of the countless back pain sufferers around the world.
- Author BiographyDr. Norman J. Marcus is the director of muscle pain research at NYU School of Medicine and a former president of the American Academy of Pain Medicine. He has been named one of the Best Doctors in New York by Castle Connolly for more than ten years. He lives with his wife Suzy in New York City.
- Author(s)Norman J. Marcus
- PublisherAtria Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintAtria Books
- Out-of-print date23/01/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK),Trade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.