All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Breakspear brings us End Point, a gripping work of sci-fi set at the sharp end of a major global event and the winner of a Writing Magazine competition to be published by Matador. At the start of the vel, protagonist Tom is leading a four-man team on the edge of a Welsh valley to find and recover an object that has fallen to Earth. But locating it only heralds the start of an adventure that will take some of the men halfway across the world - from the windswept Welsh valley to Aksum in Ethiopia, the reputed location of the Ark of the Covenant, and the possible end of mankind. Along the way the team encounter evidence, from missions to Mars and Venus, showing that the world has long been the subject of interest to other beings and that the environment on Earth has been manipulated over several millennia. One of the team vanishes only to return later as a changed person; is he the enemy, or is he simply trying to guide the team on their quest? They are led in circles and misdirected until they finally arrive at what they think is the answer. Is the fabled Ark of the Covenant connected to what is happening? Evidence from thousands of years ago leads them to an item so powerful that the fate of mankind is set. For Tom, the end point is only the beginning...End Point is a compelling adventure sci-fi story - and one that beat off over a hundred other Writing Magazine competition contenders. It will be accompanied by a vigorous marketing campaign and will be appearing regularly in Writing Magazine throughout its publication. Though End Point will mainly appeal to adults, it will also be enjoyed by young adult sci-fi fans.
- Author BiographyBorn in Nottingham, Peter Breakspear left school at sixteen and went to sea. He subsequently spent some time in the Army and then progressed through several engineering companies to Facilities Manager, the position he holds now. His interests include military history, science fiction and anything to do with tanks. Peter now lives in Weymouth.
- Author(s)Peter Breakspear
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/08/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.