End Procrastination Now!: Get it Done with a Proven Psychological Approach by Ed.D. William Knaus (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.14Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever miss ather deadline! A proven method that defeats procrastination forever by conquering emotions, t time management Procrastination is a serious and costly problem. And time management isn't the solution. Author William Knaus exposes the deep-rooted emotional and cognitive reasons we procrastinate and provides solutions to overcome it. Where other books offer time-management techniques and organizational tips as superficial fixes that don't work in the long run, End Procrastination Now! goes deeper and shows you a three-pronged approach to get off and to stay off the procrastination treadmill. End Procrastination Now! provides you with expert advice on how to stay on track, stay focused, and meet deadlines. Psychologist William Knaus outlines a step-by- step plan to get over procrastination by recognizing its causes, building positive feelings towards what needs to get done, and implementing effective solutions that help you cut bad habits to successfully get more done in less time. You'll learn The natural causes for procrastination and how to track and then stop procrastination. New techniques that cut through procrastination barriers that affect work and productivity. To reduce stress caused by procrastination through the unique cognitive, emotional, and behavioral approach. How to build resilience to negative feelings you automatically have towards tasks
- Author BiographyWilliam Knaus, Ed.D. is a licensed psychologist and an expert in the area of procrastination, depression, and anxiety. He is a pioneer in cognitive revolution in psychotherapy. Author is doing seminar tour for PESI, a national organization that sponsors continuing education for professional groups, such as mental health and medical professionals. Aside from his private practice, numerous consultation assignments include: U.S. Army Post-Doctoral Psychologist Training Programs, Canadian Government, Addiction Research Bureau, Devereux Foundation. Regional television appearances include Boston, Minneapolis, Baltimore/Washington, New England Cable Network. National radio appearances include the Larry King Show, the Barry Farber Show, the Arlene Francis Show, and the Debbie Nigro Show. Life Series in Psychology, Channel 3, Cape Cod MA.
- Author(s)Ed.D. William Knaus
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.