All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionTwo days before He died, Jesus gave His closest followers a sweeping parama of earth's final days. Responding to questions about the end times, Jesus' great speech on the Mount of Olives described the tribulation and His second coming - and offered several famous parables of practical application for the disciples. In a powerful indication of His priorities, Jesus devoted twice as much time to telling His followers how to live in light of His return as he did to describing the actual event. Readers will be inspired and equipped to live faithfully in expectation of Christ's coming.
- Author BiographyMark Hitchcock (Ph.D., Dallas Theological Seminary) and pastors Faith Bible Church in Edmond, Oklahoma. A favoured student of the late John F. Walvoord, He has written 15 books related to end-time Bible prophecy including Armageddon; Oil and Terror and 2012, the Bible, and the End of the World served as contributing editor for the Left Behind Prophecy Club for four years. Mark and his wife Cheryl live in Edmond with their two sons.
- Author(s)Mark Hitchcock
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2003
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width127 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.