Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhen life gets too tough to bear in Detroit, Daphne flees to her Uncle Floyd's home, where she believes she'll find solace in the silent hills of her childhood summers. But Daphne's Greyhound bus pulls over in downtown Carbon County and it's t silence that welcomes her. It's the sound of trumpets. Daphne's desire to start again in simple country comfort is instantly dashed as the townsfolk declare that the End Times are here. And incredible occurrences soon support their belief. Daphne does all she can to keep her head down and igre the signs. But soon a startling discovery shatters her resolve and calls into question all her doubts and fears. Daphne landed in Carbon County for a reason. She only has to read the signs-and believe.
- Author BiographyAnna Schumacher received an MFA in fiction writing from the New School. Born and raised in the tiny town of Guilford, Vermont (no traffic lights, no post office, one store), she now lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband and two cats. She is also the author of Children of the Earth.
- Author(s)Anna Schumacher
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.