All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionMeg Klein has two enduring loves--horses and Nicky Hennessey. When Meg buys a house with a barn and a few acres, her plans to convert it to a profitable stable go downhill with the ecomy. She finds it impossible to turn away horses whose owners can longer afford them. Her bank account, however, is match to her huge heart. Nicky Hennessey is having financial and personal problems of her own. Her photography business has fallen off the ecomic cliff. Her relationship with Beth Forrester is in deeper trouble than she kws. Spending time with Meg at the stable is much easier than going home. When Meg is thrown from her new horse, Nicky is there to get her help--but Dr. Tina Rodriguez proves to be a wild card. Faced with losing everything she's worked for, Meg realizes she may t be the only one at the end of the rope. Jackie Calhoun's long-time fans may recognize Meg and Nicky from Triple Exposure and Wrong Turns. In this romantic tale, two women who ought to have sorted out their futures long ago may finally get it right.
- Author BiographyJackie Calhoun is the author of nine romantic, life-driven novels published by Bella Books; the semi-autobiographical Crossing the Center Line, and ten novels from Naiad Press.
- Author(s)Jackie Calhoun
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBella Books
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.