All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking volume that provides a complete and easy-to-understand approach to successfully implementing Lean principles. While there a number of valuable resources that explain the Lean philosophy, there are ne that provide a holistic view and the 'how to' techniques needed to address today's relentless pressure to gain or improve a competitive advantage. End-to-End Lean Management shows how to apply Lean tools and techniques across the entire supply chain - from suppliers, through transportation, into operations, and through distribution to customers - with principles that can be applied to all types of organization across all industries. Driven by the Lean philosophy, this groundbreaking volume also provides a wide range of tools, techniques, and examples to support your systematic and continuous Lean journey.
- Author BiographyRobert Trent is the supply chain management program director and the Eugene Mercy Associate Professor of Management at Leigh University.
- Author(s)Robert Trent
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication09/10/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.