All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAges 6 to 10 years. Monkeys around the world are threatened by habitat loss, hunting, and other factors. Some species are dangerously close to becoming extinct! This informative new book provides children with fascinating information about these amazing animals and why they are endangered. Captivating photographs help children learn about: the differences between Old World and New World monkeys; where monkeys live and what they eat; monkey life cycles; the major threats to monkeys and their habitats; how people are helping monkeys.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman,Molly Aloian
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleEarth's Endangered Animals S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight150 g
- Width215 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.79
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.62
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.99
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.79
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $17.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.