All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAges 6 to 12 years. To lay eggs, a sea turtle swims thousands of miles to the beach where she was born. This long journey is fraught with danger. In many cases, the beaches are w full of hotels, people, and lights, which fool sea turtles into going the wrong way after they have laid their eggs. The journey of the hatchlings is even more harrowing, and very few make it to the ocean. In this fascinating book, children will learn about: the different species of sea turtles, their bodies, life cycles, migration, behaviour, and diets; why they are endangered; how people are helping them.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication20/03/2004
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEarth's Endangered Animals S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Out-of-print date08/03/2016
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.