Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionA New York City automobile accident smashes Melanie Parker Evans' existence. She wakes from a coma to learn that her son, husband, mother and father have been killed. As she physically and emotionally recovers, Melanie discovers even more is at risk - her family's business and estate, a culture, a species .... Set primarily on a fictional sea island off the coast of Savannah, Georgia, explore the recurring cycles from old to new, the changing forces from tides to humans, and the driving primeval urges to survive from loggerhead turtle to mankind. Get involved in this web of vivid characters in an intriguing setting with a timeless prolog, a simple Gullah story, a hellacious firefighting scene, an exciting sex-on-the-beach episode, a fearsome hurricane, a wild chase, a devious drug-running scheme, and more. It's all Endangered.
- Author BiographyMary Helen and Shuford Smith have published seven works of non-fiction. Their children's book, ABC All-American Riddles, was selected for a 2005 Children's Choice Award. Endangered is their first novel. The Smiths live and work in Tryon, NC. See some of their articles and photographs at their website, www.livesimplywithstyle.com.
- Author(s)Mary Helen Smith,Shuford Smith
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.