All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $92.76Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionEndless Blue .
- Author BiographyThe 2003 John Campbell Award Winner, Wen Spencer lives outside of Boston with her husband and son. She's a fan of Japanese anime and manga, and it flavors her writing. Her fantasy novel <i>Tinker</i> won the 2003 Sapphire Award and was nominated for the <i>Romantic Times Review</i> Choice Award for Best Fantasy. Anne McCaffery has listed Wen on her website as one of two recommended authors.
- Author(s)Wen Spencer
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication26/05/2009
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight249 g
- Width110 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.