Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.23Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionIn a rural farming town in Saskatchewan, two teenagers have been engaged in a dance of flirtation for quite some time. Michelle, a ninth grader, is the epitome of the girl next door. Landon, a senior, is an all-around good guy who also happens to be a star athlete. But just as their relationship moves to the next step, Landon is killed in a tragic car crash. As the families and community attempt to deal with the loss of Landon, Michelle seeks solace with a group of her friends. While sharing memories, the teenagers search for answers as to why their seemingly perfect world has suddenly been turned upside down. As Michelle quietly listens to their stories, she wonders how she will ever live without Landon, her protector and friend. Every place she visits and everything she touches reminds her of good times. As she courageously attempts to work through her grief, Landon's family embarks on their own journey through heartache, all while wondering how they too will ever go on. Endlessness of the Stars is the poignant story of love, loss and hope as a community is forever altered after one of their own is taken from them forever.
- Author(s)Dale Boynton
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.