All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended as a scientific resource for cannabiid researchers carrying out animal and human experiments, and for those who are interested in learning about future directions in cannabiid research. Additionally, this book may be of value to investigators currently working outside the field of cannabiid research who have an interest in learning about these compounds and their atypical cannabiid signalling. This book provides insight into the potential medical application of cannabiids and their therapeutic development for the treatment of human disease.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe Receptors
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight613 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMary E. Abood,Nephi Stella,Roger G. Sorensen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.