All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is the best endocrine review available for the USMLE Step 1. The fourth edition of Endocrine Physiology provides comprehensive coverage of the basic science and anatomy behind endocrine function. With its focus on must-kw principles, Endocrine Physiolology is the best review available for the USMLE Step 1 and the perfect reference for residents and fellows. NEW! boxed clinical case scenarios enable students to apply information to real life scenarios. Learning aids include objectives, key concepts, a summary, and review questions. It covers the principles of endocrilogy and metabolism on a system-by-system, organ-by-organ basis.
- Author BiographyPatricia Molina, MD, PhD, is a Professor of Physiology at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Centre in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Author(s)Patricia E. Molina
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.