All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionEditor Peter Mazzaglia and authors review the current management and procedures in endocrine surgery. Articles will cover: central compartment lymph de dissection for papillary thyroid cancer; evaluation of thyroid incidentaloma; the role of genetic markers in the evaluation and management of thyroid dules; medical therapy for advanced forms of thyroid cancer; follicular lesions of the thyroid; controversy over radio-iodine ablation: who benefits?; minimizing cost while maximizing success in the pre-operative localization strategy for primary hyperparathyroidism; operative treatment for primary hyperparathyroidism; evaluation of adrenal incidentalomas: biochemical and radiographic characterization; hyperaldosteronism: diagsis, lateralization, and treatment; subclinical Cushing's syndrome; adrecortical cancer update; and pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
- Author(s)Peter J. Mazzaglia
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication09/08/2014
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Surgery
- Series Part/Volume Number94-3
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.