All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides clear, concise guidance on a range of essential treatment strategies for the provision of reliable endodontic care. Practical clinical procedures are described step by step and key concepts emphasized with the aid of a wealth of high-quality illustrations and photographs. Examples of best practice are documented by means of clinical case examples, and the provision of concise tips and recommendations ensures that the reader will quickly be able to find solutions to any one of the myriad of endodontic challenges with which he or she may be confronted. In addition, the most relevant key literature is reviewed in order to support and reinforce the discussed clinical concepts. The described endodontic treatment strategies are all grounded in a sound scientific evidence base. The book should enable practitioners to manage any endodontic case from first principles and will be of value for both dental practitioners and endodontic trainees/specialists.
- Author BiographyBobby Patel BDS, MFDS RCS (ED) MClinDent (ENDO) (Dist) MRD RCS (ENG) MRACDS (ENDO), graduated from Bart's and the London Medical and Dental School in 1999. Subsequently gained experience as a dentist in general practice and the community dental services. Further experience was gained within the hospital settings working as a restorative senior house officer at Bart's and the London Medial and Dental School. He then completed a 12-month surgical posting at Basildon hospital working as a clinical fellow in oral maxillofacial surgery. He was accepted onto the UK mono-speciality endodontic training pathway at the Eastman Dental Institute where he completed his MClinDent in 2004-2007. He was awarded a distinction for his academic achievement during this time. In 2006 the British Endodontic awarded him a poster prize for his innovative research entitled Development of an in vitro model for the study of microbial infection in human teeth . In 2007 he was awarded membership in restorative dentistry, the highest formal qualification in the UK and registered on the specialist list for endodontics thereafter. He then moved to Australia to work in specialist referral practice from 2007 to present. In 2012 he was awarded membership of the royal Australian college of Dental Surgeons (Endodontics). He is very active in continuing education programs, with a particular interest in hands-on courses dealing with diagnosis, treatment planning, root canal therapy and surgical endodontics. He is a Dentsply Maillefer key opinion leader and certified trainer, regularly giving lectures to general dentists regarding the latest endodontic Ni-Ti rotary file techniques. His particular interests are with surgical endodontics, intentional re-implantation procedures and endodontic re-treatment.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note85 black & white illustrations, 266 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1204 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byBobby Patel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.