Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionNoted experts survey and evaluate the latest research in the growing field of endothelial cell involvement in the initiation and development of various diseases. Research-oriented chapters span a diversity of topics, including endothelial cell response to various injuries and its crucial role in inflammation, immunity, viral infection, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus, neoplasia, and metastasis.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2940 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byMaya Simionescu,N. Simionescu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.