Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is divided into three parts, the first conceptual, the second on Sots-art poetry, and the third on Sots-art prose. Endquote provides informative guidance in understanding Russian culture.
- Author Biography<b>Marina Balina</b> is an Associate Professor of German and Russian and the chair of the Department of Modern and Classical Languages at Illinois Wesleyan University.</p><b>Nancy Condee</b> is the Director of the Graduate Program for Cultural Studies and a n Associate Professor of Slavic at the University of Pittsburgh.</p><b>Evgeny Dobrenko</b> is professor of Russian and Slavonic Studies at the University of Sheffield. He is the author of Political Economy of Socialist Realism and co-editor with Katerina Clark of Soviet Culture and Power, both published by Yale University Press. He lives in Sheffield, UK.</p>
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2000
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Russian Literature and Theory
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Content Note31 illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEvgeny Dobrenko,Marina Balina,Nancy Condee,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.