Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionGod does t give everyone the same race to run. While some are asked to train harder or longer than others, this should be cause for complaint. God prepares challenges for each individual, and the harder and more intense the training, the greater the ultimate prize. Draw upon real examples from the Bible and modern history in this inspirational guidebook. You'll discover: Why endurance is necessary to the Christian life. Whether endurance depends on us or on God. How endurance has been a powerful force in the lives of great people. Jesus Christ as an example of endurance. And much more! Join Elijah, Moses, Samson and other biblical figures as they rise to the occasion and run the race that God has set out for them. Analyze whether faith and endurance have played roles in the lives of contemporary figures such as Jim Bakker, Michael Milken and many others. It is all part of discovering how passion, resilience, and faith can help anyone overcome even the worst disasters in Endurance.
- Author BiographyThomas D. Logie graduated from Princeton University and Harvard Law School. He has been practicing law in the rural Shenandoah Valley of Virginia since 1975. He is also the author of Warning from a Watchman.
- Author(s)D Logie Thomas D Logie,Thomas D Logie
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication05/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.