CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of Christian fiction Award! Twelve Fiction Stories! That will blow you away with joy. Down to earth fun.Everyone loves this book.
- Author BiographyThe author is a man who has been there and done that! He spent nine years in the Navy as a nuclear component welder, owned several large Industrial Flooring companies, was a goldsmith, owned two Jewelry stores, and was a VP of a Gold Company. He was even very successful selling vacuums door to door. He has been retired three times. He also was a thief, liar, adulterer, blasphemer, alcoholic and drug addict just to name a few. If you met him today, you would not be talking to that man that he was. However, he is still a Biker and would rather ride than drive.
- Author(s)John Henry Plumb
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.