All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new book presents a comprehensive review of practical alternative energy choices for the twenty-first century. It addresses three critical energy-related topics that are causing great confusion in public debate-global warming, the hydrogen ecomy, and nuclear power-and gives readers an opportunity to form a grounded, factually correct foundation for understanding the energy challenge and develop their own informed and actionable opinion.
- Author BiographyGriffin Burgh, ALA, LEED, is a practicing architect with a long background in solar architecture and sustainable design. His interest in alternate energy has included the design of a low-speed electric car and a current consulting project on the Fisher Coachworks Advanced Technology Hybrid Bus. Griffin is also an adjunct research fellow at the University of Michigan Chemical Engineering Department, working with novel titanium dioxide nanomaterials that have applications in energy storage and solar energy.
- Author(s)Griffin Burgh,Reverend Dr John Wilson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.