Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAn authentic and detailed handbook on the subject, Energy Auditing in Electrical Utilities discusses: various aspects of the induction motor; the working principle of a transformer; construction details and specifications of cables; advantages of providing capacitor banks in electrical network; various energy-saving options in compressed air system; centrifugal pumps. Energy is required to run every business, whether industrial or commercial, and most of it is obtained form scarce fossil fuel. Energy auditing helps to identify and minimize energy wastage. The technical subject of energy auditing involves many engineering branches like electrical, mechanical and chemical engineering. The energy auditor must have thorough kwledge about the mechanical equipments, as well as be good at finance, project management and decision-making. This book comes handy for all these. Main topics include:* General aspects of energy auditing* Squirrel cage induction motor* Transformer* HT and LT cables* Lighting* Capacitor bank* Compressed air system* Pumps* Air conditioning system* Software CD The software supplied with this book can perform all calculations in energy auditing. Various energy-saving options can be analysed using this menu-driven and user-friendly software. It can generate results of energy-saving analysis in report form, which can be printed and attached with the energy audit report. This book will be useful to energy auditors, plant engineers, contractor, students, and all those who are concerned with performance monitoring and improvement of plant equipments.
- Author BiographyRajiv Shankar is an M.Tech ( Electrical) from IIT, Delhi, India. He has 20 years experience in installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of electrical systems. He is now Senior Manager ( Electrical) , Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited, Surat.
- Author(s)Rajiv Shankar
- PublisherViva Books
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintViva Books
- Content NoteCD
- Weight525 g
- Width178 mm
- Height292 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.