All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionAs the East and Southeast Asian regions modernize and urbanize, the demand for energy is rapidly increasing. Apart from seeking to import fossil fuels from the Middle East, Africa, the Caspian Region, Russia, Latin America, Australia, etc., it is imperative for these Asian countries to cooperate in substantially raising the efficiency with which energy is consumed. This book offers a comprehensive examination of East and Southeast Asia's energy conservation policies. It begins with a summary of current and projected energy supply and demand patterns, and discussions of the need and basis for cooperation in energy conservation among the Asian plus three countries. It subsequently examines the energy conservation policies and progress to date in seven Asian countries as well as in China, Japan and Korea.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2008
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleWorld Scientific Series on Environmental and Energy Economics and Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byElspeth Thomson,Jae-Seung Lee,Youngho Chang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.