All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThought leaders and experts offer the most current information and insights into energy finance Energy Finance and Ecomics offers the most up-to-date information and compelling insights into the finance and ecomics of energy. With contributions from today's thought leaders who are experts in various areas of energy finance and ecomics, the book provides an overview of the energy industry and addresses issues concerning energy finance and ecomics. The book focuses on a range of topics including corporate finance relevant to the oil and gas industry as well as addressing issues of unconventional, renewable, and alternative energy. * A timely compendium of information and insights centering on topics related to energy finance * Written by Betty and Russell Simkins, two experts on the topic of the ecomics of energy * Covers special issues related to energy finance such as hybrid cars, energy hedging, and other timely topics In one handy resource, the editors have collected the best-thinking on energy finance.
- Author BiographyBETTY SIMKINS, PhD, is the Williams Companies Professor of Business and a Professor of Finance in the Department of Finance at Oklahoma State University's (OSU) Spears School of Business. She teaches energy finance, a course that she developed, at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, and also teaches executive education courses on energy finance for companies globally. Her primary area of research is risk management, including energy risk management, and she has published extensively in this area. Simkins has received a number of teaching awards at OSU, including the Regents Distinguished Teaching Award. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Financial Management Association, as coeditor of the Journal of Applied Finance, editor of FMA Online, and as past president of the Eastern Finance Association. Simkins worked in the corporate world for ConocoPhillips and Williams Companies. RUSSELL SIMKINS is Manager of Proposal Services in the College of Engineering, Architecture, and Technology at Oklahoma State University (OSU) and a licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Oklahoma. He has over thirty years of engineering experience and worked for ConocoPhillips, Fractionation Research Inc., Lubrizol Corporation, Southwest Research Institute, and the U.S. Department of Energy. Simkins has also been active in the engineering profession as a member of various working groups in the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), Coordinating Research Council (CRC), and American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) dealing with fuels and lubricants.
- Author(s)Betty Simkins,Russell Simkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRobert W. Kolb Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1136 g
- Width183 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine47 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.