All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy management and Conservation is the area which requires general awareness among the people. The motto is Energy conserved is energy produced . The subject of Energy management which was in the curriculum of the graduate courses has slowly drifted into under graduate courses also. But unfortunately, there is single textbook in this field catering to the needs of student community, energy managers/energy auditors and so on. Hence, an attempt is made to present essential, useful and practical principles of Electrical Energy Management. The principles of Ecomics needed to analyze the Ecomical Viability of the proposals for the Energy Conservation schemes are also dealt with examples in this book. Case studies presented in the book will definitely be useful to the students and the concerned professionals.
- Author BiographyK.V. Sharma Visiting Professor, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the University Malaysia Pahang, obtained his Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad in the year 2000. He has taken courses for both undergraduate and graduate students for over 20 years. He holds various academic and administrative responsibilities and membership in various professional bodies. Venkataseshaiah P. retired as Professor of Energy, Centre for Energy studies, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in August 2001. He obtained Ph.D. from the University of Roorkee, Roorkee, India. He has taught the subject of Energy Management for M.Tech (Energy Systems) students for more than 15 years. He has guided and conducted Energy Audits for about 60 Industries around Hyderabad as a part of curriculum for project work dissertation at postgraduate level. He was associated with Scottish Energy Centre, Napier Polytechnic, EDINBURGH, U.K. under ALIS sponsored by the British Government in November 1989. He has chaired a number of sessions, delivered keynote addresses and invited lectures, special talks in the area of energy management in various national/international conferences/seminar/ workshops in Hyderabad, India for the past 20 years.
- Author(s)K. V. Sharma,P. Venkataseshaiah
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight240 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.