All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionRenewable energy can present a baffling array of options to aid agency managers, government officials, and advisers. This publication contrasts the relative merits of biomass, solar, hydro, and wind power, as well as detailing some direct applications.
- Author BiographyAt the time of writing, Drummond Hislop was a development economist and director of Biomass Energy Services and Technology.
- Author(s)I.T. Power
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication22/08/1991
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Note30 line drawings and half-tones
- Weight317 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byDrummond Hislop
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.