All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy Psychology: Theory, Research, and Treatment is a peer-reviewed professional journal dedicated to reporting developments in the field of energy psychology (EP) that are of interest to healthcare professionals and researchers. It contains original empirical research into the efficacy of EP methods; theoretical, experimental and basic science papers illuminating the mechanisms of action of EP; clinical insights on the application of EP to various populations, and interfaces with other interventions; book reviews, and abstracts published in other journals that are of relevance to the EP field. Its goal is to further the development of EP as an evidence-based method in the healing sciences.
- Author BiographyDawson Church, PhD, is an award-winning author whose best-selling book, The Genie in Your Genes, has been hailed as a breakthrough in the field of epigenetics. He has published numerous scientific papers, with a focus on the remarkable self-healing mechanisms now emerging at the intersection of emotion and gene expression. He applies these breakthroughs to health and athletic performance through EFT Universe.com, which is one of the largest alternative medicine sites on the web.
- Author(s)Dawson Church
- PublisherEnergy Psychology Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleHay House Basics
- Place of PublicationSanta Rosa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnergy Psychology Press
- Out-of-print date09/03/2017
- Weight153 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.