Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe editors have assembled 15 articles by experts which examine the problems of this country's energy policy, and the confusion which surrounds the issues. Beginning with the crisis of 1970, the articles selected discuss current energy issues, what policy attempts have been made to solve them, and what the future implications of such policies might be. The book explores the complexity of energy in many contexts: global and national, political, ecomic, and intergovernmental, to name a few. Articles also touch on alternative and nuclear energy issues.
- Author BiographyRICHARD L. ENDER is Professor of Public Policy and Administration with the School of Business and Public Affairs at the University of Alaska, Anchorage and past Director of the Anchorage Urban Observatory.
- Date of Publication04/02/1987
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn Choon Kim,Richard L. Ender
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.