All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.16
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.21
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $46.07
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.48
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.15
- AU $35.63Trending at AU $50.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe production of natural gas and gas liquids from shale in West Virginia has increased demand for workers in the energy sector. In 2013, the National Energy Techlogy Laboratory (NETL) asked RAND to work closely with the Community and Technical College System of West Virginia to develop a collaborative strategy for preparing the local talent pool for the energy-sector workforce. We developed ten recommended action items.
- Author(s)Andrea Phillips,David S Ortiz,Gabriella C Gonzalez,Gerald Paul Hunter,Sean Robson
- PublisherRAND Corporation
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRAND Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.